Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fat Page - I Spit Roses

Fat Page
I created this fun fat page with an image from Rick St. Dennis. It is called Euro Boy with Boat. The roses are from a free Smeared Ink image. The Rock n Rolla challenge on Smeared and Smudged this month is to create a piece of art from the Peter Murphy song "I spit roses". The music video is full of great graphics and the music is good too. Check it out!

I colored my image with MS Paint and then touched up with some chalks. I created the background with two designs ripped out of a magazine.  I added a lot of glitter and glitz. Even the sand has glitter in it, lol!

I am entering this fat page in the following challenges:

Fat Pages with Attitude - #24 anything goes
Sparkle & Glitter - anything goes
Craft your Passion - #131 hip to be square
Through the Craftroom Door - #39 anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Divas by Design - #56 anything goes
Crafts & Me - #105 anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - #89 no cards
Whimsy Stamps - #52 all things sparkly
S&S - Rock n Rolla October challenge

I hope you you will visit the above mentioned sites. The Design Team members work hard to provide samples to spark creativity.

~sailing along with my paper whims~ wendy

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, what an interesting project. The image is very sweet and I like the contrast you've created with the papers.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Rick said...

Never TOO much glitz-Thanks for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter

Rick said...

Thanks for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter-love what you did with my Euro Boy

Penny said...

Oh, this is so unusual--my first fat page glimpse! :^)
Love the darling scene you created with the cute image, embellies and papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

alethea said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Hip to be Square challenge! Hugsxx

Chrissy said...

What a cute little boy,great colouring and card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

Luv CHRISSYxx

Monique's art said...

love it, it fits the I spit roses video perfectly thanks so much for sharing at Sparkle and Glitter Monique EDT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh fab Glittery sand, I love glitter everywhere, your card is stunning, Love what you have done,Thanks for playing on Sparkle and Glitter this fortnight, Hazelxo

Love crafts forever said...

Isn't awesome boy's card? I love it!
Thanks for playing with us at Sparkles and Glitter with Rick St. Dennis.
Hugs Nataliya

Rina said...

Wow, I agree, very unique and creative project.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Diva's By Design Challenge Blog!

DT member~~ Rina

Miranda said...

fab page love it
thanks for joining the sparkle and glitter challenge this month
hugs
Miranda EDT

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a fun FB page. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Sparkle and Glitter with RSD

Mummylade said...

gorgeous project and so fitting for our first challenge at Sparkle and Glitter, thank you for participating!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

what a great fat page thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx