Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stampotique Case A Card Challenge

The challenge at Stampotique this week is to case a designer's card. I cased Karen's one layer card. I love how she created a colorful background as a backdrop for some simple stamps.

Here is my submission ~


I created my background with watercolor crayons. I then stamped the following rubber images onto the card with black ink:

words - My Sentiments exactly
face - Hampton Art
grate - Great Impressions

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Vintage Stamping - #1 Anything goes
Stampotique - #71 case study
Fussy & Fancy - #74 anything goes
Amusing Challenge - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes

I hope you can spare a minute to check out the above listed sites. The design team members work very hard to create inspiring samples each week.

~chasing my paper whims~wendy

13 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card in great colors. Thanks for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

brenda said...

You have created a beautiful fusion of colours here Wendy.

Thanks so much for joining our first FlonzCraft challenge at Vintage Stamping.

B x

Karin said...

I see you like my card, but i'm not a designer at Stampotique,haha.
Your card is great!

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Basement Stamper said...

I adore your card with the watercolor crayons. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge, hope you will join in again soon.

Kaz said...

Gorgeous card, those colours are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

ARTfulWings said...

What a beautiful background colours are just lovely and bright. Thank you for joining in with us over at Stampotique. Polly x

Jane Wetzel said...

this is beautiful and my choice of favorite colors! glad you joined the dt at Stampotique for the challenge :)

Sam & Poppy said...

This is lovely Wendy. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week x

Ink Art Designs said...

A gorgeous card Wendy! I love your take on the original card, but so different. The colours are beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges x

france papillon said...

such rich colors, yummy! thanks for playing with us at Stampotique :)
xx france

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card Wendy. I love Karen's artwork too, she is sooo talented! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge. Gez

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning card Wendy. Congrats on your selection at Vintage Stamping Challenge. Nicola x