Wednesday, October 8, 2014

this week is FEATHERS/WINGS!
 The sponsor is Delicious Doodles!


I used a digital stamp from Delicious Doodles called Tombstone 1 for this ATC. With all the wonderful shading Terri puts into her designs, the only thing I colored were this beasts nails. The ATC is embellished with a die cut, ribbon, tulle netting and a sparkly bat.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

One Sweet Challenge - Halloween
Crafty Girls - #28 anything goes
Paper Make-up Stamps - #161 anything goes
Addicted to Stamps (10) - #116 anything goes
Aud Sentiments - #117 anything goes

♥ Wendy


6 comments:

Julie said...

Creepy! Great Halloween card.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie T

sandie said...

Very creepy and perfect for Halloween!! Love the purple nails. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Deborah Frings said...

My daughter saw this and said "it's majestic!!" - and I agree - it's fab! Love the colouring and the purple claws! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

OH, how I love this Halloween card! AWESOME! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

Rahmat said...

A very realistic Halloween card, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Billie A said...

Wonderful ATC. I like this Halloween card. Great details. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our atg challenge.