Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Pixie Card


I used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Christmas Pixie for this card. She is colored with pencils and markers. The card is embellished with a diecut ornament, two dimensional stickers, washi tape, baker's twine and glitter.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - Christmas
Pink Gem - Christmas
One Sweet Challenge - Christmas
Completely Christmas - #41 holly
Suzy Bee's - #58 spots/dots
Tiddly Inks - #147 winter blues

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wendy this is so cute too - just loving all your amazing and festive creations this month!!!

JanR said...

Great card! I really like that washi tape in the corner, such a neat touch. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Loopylou. said...

oh thats so cute!! I love stripes and dots so it ticks all the fabby boxes for me!! thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx