Sunday, February 7, 2016

Share Your Heart ATC


I used a collage image from Gecko Galz (Love is in the Air) for this altered playing card. I painted the card first with gesso and then added my design and watercolor crayons. The ATC is embellished with a torn ticket, lace and a felt heart.

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz - hearts+love
Artistic Inspirations - #149 Valentine
Inspiration Destination - #71 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - heart
Crafting When We Can (5) - #112 heart

♥ Wendy



4 comments:

Robin said...

Fabulous image! You used it wonderfully...love the ticket. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Mimi said...

So cool! I saw this at Simon Says Weds... totally caught my eye and I didn't even realize it was an ATC! If you haven't traded this yet, want to trade? email me!

applejack cards by sue said...

A fantastic ATC. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspiration. Sue DT

Mandy said...

Fabulous ATC Wendy! The image is so elegant and the little felt heart is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx