Sunday, October 29, 2017

Steampunk ATC


I pulled out my Steampunk stamps to create this ATC. The project is layered and embellished with ribbon and gears. Distressing was done with ink and torn paper.

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Artistic Stamper - steampunk
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #68 anything goes
Crafting with Friends - #53 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - monochrome
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #501 vintage+distressing

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the images on your ATC and the colors too. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Gayatri said...

I love all the elements on your card. Great masculine colours. Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

suzARTe said...

This is such an interesting creation, it really depicts the theme of adventure, a great unisex card, love it. Thanks so much for sharing this card at Just Keep on creating, so sorry for my late comment :)